Law Way Videos
Our Law Way video series has been designed to guide Indigenous entrepreneurs through the challenges of starting a new business.
Law Way Series 1
The first series of Law Way was filmed in 2015. In this series, Terri Janke talks about the following 7 topics:
1. Commercial Contracts
3. Intellectual Property Management Plans
4. Trade Marks
6. Indigenous Cultural Intellectual Property Protocols
7. Top 10 Tips for Business
Law Way Series 2
The second series of Law Way was filmed in 2017 by Sarah Grant, Tamina Pitt and Devris Hasan. In this series, Terri Janke talks about the following 12 topics:
1. Understanding Restraint Of Trade Clauses
2. Copyright in your Business
3. Non-Disclosure Agreements
4. Avoiding Trading Insolvent: A Director's Duty
5. What is a Joint Venture?
6. Choosing the Legal Structure for Your Business
7. Start Up Mistakes: Not getting Legal advice on your business structure
8. Start Up Mistakes: No formal employment arrangement
9. Start Up Mistakes: No terms and conditions
10. Start Up Mistakes: Not Trade Marking your Business Name
11. Start Up Mistakes: No Founder's Agreement
Law Way Series 3
Coming Soon !!!!