Career Opportunity: Are you a lawyer who is ready to join our team?
Classification: Lawyer 2+ years Post Admission Experience
Basis: Permanent full-time (onsite or remote)
Closing date: Friday, 28 May 2021
Terri Janke and Company is seeking a lawyer to join our team. If successful, you will:
· work on varied legal matters that are fulfilling and rewarding
· be supported in a collaborative work environment
· be provided with ongoing skills development and training.
· Terri Janke and Company is an award-winning legal and consulting firm.
· Our work includes advising clients and writing reports on: intellectual property, governance, commercial matters, arts, culture, environment, heritage, natural resource management and Indigenous Cultural and Intellectual Property (ICIP). We also consult on leading Indigenous projects.
· Our clients are organisations, government agencies, universities and corporations.
· Established in April 2000, we are ISO9001 Quality Management Systems certified.
· See more at www.terrijanke.com.au
We are seeking legal talent who have
1. 2 to 5 years post admission experience in a private legal firm;
2. experience in either/or: intellectual property, commercial, employment or governance;
3. excellent research, analytical and drafting skills;
4. experience working with Indigenous peoples;
5. intelligence and initiative.
To apply please email a cover letter and your resume to Andrew Pitt at firstname.lastname@example.org